Thursday, February 13, 2014

Welcome Parents

Welcome to my blog!!!  Permission slips went home today for me to start posting pictures of some of my awesome 3rd graders on my blog.  I am so excited to start sharing what I am teaching and show you the joy I get to see on the students' faces.  It is priceless!  As soon as I get these permissions slips back I will start sharing some of my lessons with you.  My mentor teacher is AH-MAZING and I am learning so much from her every day.  It was no surprise to me that she got Teacher of the Year for our school.  It was also no surprise to me that she got Teacher of the Year for the county!!  Let's just say I'm learning from the best!!

As of today my blog has been viewed 3,967 times!  CRAZY!!!

I'll leave you with what we we are learning this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment