Friday, February 21, 2014

I mustache you..."Do we have to do fractions on Valentine's Day?"

I can start posting pictures of my students on here now!!!  YAY!!!!  I'll start posting a lot more now that I can post pictures of the kids!!  Although you can't see my excitement...I feel exactly like Griffin did at our Valentine party!



But, I mustache you a question......do you think we make a good team??



Our Valentine party was so much fun!!!  My mentor teacher makes a chocolate fountain for her students every year.  I bet not many teachers do that!


These girls took it as an opportunity to wear some chocolate lipstick.  Uh-Oh!




Our Valentine party would not be complete without a little fraction work!!!  You can tell that Kelsie is super excited about using her Valentines to make fractions!


Mustaches....they are all the rage!






Work Hard...Play Hard!  We sure do work hard in our classroom and we enjoy the opportunity to play hard every now and then.  I love each and every one of these kids.  I'm excited to show you some of the things we are doing together!


No comments:

Post a Comment